OXYGENATION EQUIPMENT THERAPY
What is Oxygenation Equipment Therapy
- Oxygenation equipment therapy uses PEMF technology (pulsed electromagnetic field) as a vehicle to deliver a specific pulsed therapy that increases circulation in the small blood vessels (capillary beds), which make up about 75% of our circulatory system.
- Increase in vascular circulation, at a cellular level, helps to better deliver nutrients and oxygen more efficiently.
Oxygenation Equipment Therapy History
- Used for 15 years in over 4,000 hospitals/clinics in Europe – the technology is now in joint development with NASA for future space suits. Oxygenation Equipment Therapy was developed in Germany and has over 50 publications showing benefits. Oxygenation Equipment Therapy is approved as a Class I medical device by the FDA.
How Oxygenation Equipment Therapy Helps
- General Enhanced Circulation/Blood Flow
- Enhances Nutrient Supply and Waste Disposal
- Enhances Cardiac Function
- Enhances Physical Fitness, Endurance, Strength and Energy Level
- Enhances Concentration, Mental Acuity, Stress Reduction and Relaxation